Entertainment Book $7.99 plus $1.00 shipping

November 1st (there are some coupons that can expire early, or maybe at the end of December too - but mostly November 1st).

Thank you so much for posting this. I have been waiting and checking but did not come across the $7.99 deal.

Thanks again.

I'd just receivedan email like 2 minutes prior to posting it, the offer just came out.

thanks for the posting & thanks for the reply! :thumbsup2
Too late for our WDW vacation, but will pick up RI

Thanks!

Jean

Does anyone know if any of the books include Hilton Head or Savannah? I'll be visiting these locations with my sisters in Sept. & would like to get a book, if there is one. TIA :)

Sorry, I have another question. :blush: We leave for our trip to UO & Daytona Beach in 13 days. If I order the Orlando book, do you think I'll get it in time? Thanks again :)

I just wanted to add that if you participate in Sunshine Rewards, they pay you $2 for the purchase of the book through their site. (You still receive the $7.99 price and $1.00 shipping).

Thanks! Just ordered mine! But darn it, I saw the Sunshine tip about 20 seconds too late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter