Enterprise Rental for Airport offsite

Msslaydbug

<font color=green>Can't wait to get back !!<br><fo
Hi -
We decided to fly in a day early and need a rental car for one day only since we will be driving back to the airport the next day to meet my parents and pick up our Minivan. I got a great rate on a compact with Enterprise for $12/day but when I printed out my reservation it said that this is offsite and we will need to use the Enterprise courtesy phone to call them to come pick us up .....has anyone used them before. I am concerned since we will be traveling with my 8mo daughter and do not want to have to lug herstuff all over the place. Thanks

We used Enterprise in April of 2004. Truthfully, we were quite disapointed with their service. We had to wait 20 min for shuttle to pick us up. When we got to the lot, they gave us an absolutly FILTHY :sad2: van. On top of the fact it was dirty, it had nearly 60,000 miles on it! If you use discount codes, you can get other companies that are onsite, down to pretty good rates. I reccomend National, Avis and Budget, which are all onsite at MCO

Has anyone else had experience with Enterprise at MCO? My travel agent got us a great rate -- moving up to Avis would cost another $140 for the week -- and she swears Enterprise is great. But, we arrive Friday night at 9:00 PM, and I don't want to wait a long time, or find they don't have the car we reserved. We once waited 2 hours to get a car in Tampa, and I don't want to go through that again.

Thanks for the help!

We fly about 20 times each year, including 4 - 6 trips to FL. We strictly rent from Hertz, Budget, or Enterprise to avoid problems. Never had a bad experience with these 3. Can't say that for our experiences with Avis, Alamo, or Thrifty. Have only read about overcharges at National (on these boards) so we don't go there. Have a magical trip!

I rent from enterprise all the time and always have good service. The van makes aloop till 10PM and if you are in a hurry just place a call to the local site and tell them where you are and they dispatch a van right a way. they are about 5mins away and when you turn tour car in they are qiuck to take you back so you don't miss yourflt. the cars are clean and washed right here . if you want more answers call the office direct and they will answer any question you have

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter