• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Enjoying the Disboards

Muscateer

Dis Veteran
Hi all

Just thought I would write a few lines to say I am really enjoying my first few days on here.

I am reading through the threads and trip reports and feel like I am getting to know everyone.

Even though I have lived in Oman for 6 years, I am from Scotland and still have a home there and usually head home for 4-6 weeks twice a year.

We came to Oman for my DH's job. My DD did her senior school years here and is now 18 and in the working world back home in Scotland. She passed her driving test a few weeks ago when I was at home with her. Now she is all independent and seems to get on fine without me:confused3, which I was shocked by as did everything for her but glad she is happy.

Anyway once I find my way around a bit better I will spruce up my signature and things.

Thanks for reading

Sadie x

:welcome: to the Dis Sadie, it is a fun & friendly place here.

I am sure your dd is just enjoying her new found independence, she will soon be harassing you when she needs something. ;)

welcome to the Dis Sadie :wave2:

Welcome, Sadie!!! :welcome:

Sounds like you did a great job in bringing up such an independent young lady - even if it's tough being so far away... :hug:

Glad to hear you're enjoying the DIS - tho' beware it's very addictive... :goodvibes

Ah bless you, what a sweet thing to say:hug:

There a quite a few brits all over the globe that are regular contributors to the UK community so I'm sure you feel right at home :thumbsup2

Welcome. Everyone here is so friendly and I remember my first few days I made loads of friends. Have fun :-) Ox

Thank you all.

Its official I am addicted on Day 4 as I am sitting here Dising while eating my breakfast. Oh well another one to add to the long list of Dis addicts on here:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter