Enjoying othr resort amenities, while staying @ Dis?

richie56

Earning My Ears
Hubby and I will be staying on Disney property for the 1st time ever, mid month. We are bringing our RV and staying at Fort Wilderness. My question is, I have read that our resort, FW offers a outdoor movie, Chip & Dale sing along/campfire nightly which is open to all Disney resort guests! I was wondering if there are any other, unique and free amenities available at the other resorts that guests staying on property are allowed to cross over and use? Lets start a thread on these "finds" I think that would be fun!

Any of Disney's resort guests (even those staying at a value or mod) are allowed to shop, relax in the lobbies, dine, rent boats or surrey bikes,use the transportation or use the spa facilities at any of the Disney Resorts. (Of course pool hopping is not allowed.)

some of the tours at WL, AKL, BC, YC - are free to everyone staying on Disney property.

Go to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. They have many viewing areas around the resort to see the Animals and it is a beautiful resort.

If you are a runner, all of the resorts have running maps with routes around/near the hotel. Great way to see the "world". Also, bike rentals at FW and surrey bikes at BW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter