Energy Drinks

I can honestly say, I've never even tried one.
If someone offered a sip, I would.
But I'd never buy it.
I'm sure I'd like the taste, but I get enough caffeine and stuff as it is from other things.

Do you drink them? yes!
What is your favorite type? monster, boo koo, full throtel, and the vitamin water kind
What is your favorite flavor of your favorite type?hmm any kind i get lol

I pretty much have to drink them, thanks to college life. They don't really work for me anymore but sometimes for good measure I drink a Red Bull and have a piece of banana bread for breakfast, hah.

I need to try that 5 hour energy shot. :p That can't be good for you.

I've tried Rockstar, Sobe, Red Bull, Monster, Venom, NOS, and AMP

My favorites have to be Red Bull and Green Monster followed by Orange AMP

Do you drink them? Kinda, i mean i just like Vitamin water
What is your favorite type? Vitamin water
What is your favorite flavor of your favorite type? I love the strawberry kiwi, but usually any type.

Ive also tried rockstar and a sample of monster.
I think they put crack in monster.:lmao: .because it was a scary feeling that i got when i took 1 sip.
Vitmin water doenst count i guess xD

i mean..i feel its like...in that..group..kinda..but..it doesnt give you energy so i guess not xD

OMG I KNOW, RIGHT!?!? LOL

I've only had an energy drink once, but I loved it (for a while anyway.... :rolleyes: ).

I was at theatre camp a couple of years ago and we started our night rehersals. The first night, since we we're getting used to the routine, we were all a little tired. Mack (our director) planned for this. He brought us a truck load of blue monster xD. I only had a quarter of a can. That was more than enough :p. I swear, I didn't know I could break dance.... The crash that came later was awful though :p.

I hardly ever drink them, but I like Monster, the green can.
I only drink them if I really need them.

Do you drink them? Yes.
What is your favorite type? Monster and Amp
What is your favorite flavor of your favorite type? For Monster, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Assault. For Amp, I like the cherry kind.

I don't drink too many of them because most of them aren't good for you. i like the blue Full Throttle, and I've used the 5 hour energy shots many times.

i like vitamin water but that doesn't really count

i had redbull once
i had like maybe 2 sips and i was just FLYING it was crazy :dance3:

i haven't had it in like 2 years and thats fine with me, the taste isn't that great either :confused3

im not supposed to have energy drinks.
but when i went skiing they were ginin out free samples of monster. i thought it was nasty.

i don't drink energy drinks but i like vitamin water if that counts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter