End of the year goal?

MuNkY

Momma don't cry. I just wanna stay high.
So, for those of you who set one, did you make it? Are you going to make it?

I just did. Mine was to get to 1000 posts by the end of the year.

good job...
i was trying for like 950 by the end of the year, but i got 1,000...
so yeah, i made my end-of-the-year-goal...

Mine's not an end of year, mine is for being here a whole year. Jan 2nd. Its 8000 posts. I'll probably make it.

lol. This is sad. 1000 was my two month goal. I made that before the end of feb. I'm pathetic.

Sparx said:
lol. This is sad. 1000 was my two month goal. I made that before the end of feb. I'm pathetic.

OMG!!! How'd you get SOOOOO many???

I'm going through like...100 a week and i couldn't get that many!!!

How many do you post a day??? And where do you post? Cuz I know it's not all on here...

I post on the cb too.I have an adverage of like 22 a day or thats what my profile says. so 22 x 7= 154. So about 150 a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I could easily have waaaaay more than what I have, probably close to 9000, but two main threads I posted on got deleted. the first month I was here I got 500, that was my goal.

At the rate I'm going now...I should have an average of about 40 posts a day...unfortunately...I joined years and years ago...and then didn't post for like...2 yeras except sporadically...so now I'm trying to make up for it...

I want to have an average of 3 posts a day, and currently I have like 2.96 or 2.97.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter