End of nov or beg. of dec?

Gina421

Earning My Ears
Hello All! It's been awhile since I've been on the boards & to Disney! We used to always go the first week of December and we're able to see fantasmic & fireworks! We are booked for the DLH for Sunday- Wed (nov. 26-29), days in the park Mon-Wed. If we go then, it seems we might miss fireworks & fantasmic, right?? If we change our dates to the next week (dec. 4-6, still Mon-wed), do you think they could have fantasmic/fireworks by then? OR, should we go to the parks Sun-Tu and try to see both that Sunday night? Thanks for any & all help!!

Fireworks should be nightly during the Holiday season (starting 11/10). But Fantasmic is still Friday to Sunday. Same thing for December.

We are going to be at DLH during that same week in November. There are Fantasmic Dinner packages posted everyday the week before (Monday to Thursday - 60 days out), so I am assuming that Fantasmic will be shown every evening the week of the November 26th as well.

Thank you! Mholbrook- I'm thinking fantasmic might be nightly the week before due to Thanksgiving! We might adjust our days and move up a day to cover Sunday night to make sure to see Fantasmic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter