Enchanted Rose Cup Now Available at DisneyWorld

Araminta18

DIS Veteran
If it's only at BOG, then yes, you'd need an ADR to buy one. If it makes its way into shops, like the current castle cup, you'd be able to buy it outright. I do hope it becomes a permanent offering. It's so cute!

I finally got the menus at BOG to load on the Disney site, and the cup is listed there! $9 for breakfast, $13 at lunch. It's not listed for dinner, but I would assume you'd be able to buy it at dinner as well.

It is so cute! I love it :)

Can you go in and only order the cup? My daughter wants one, but the only reservation I could get was for 1 person right after we eat at the Plaza. I was just wondering if one of us could go in and only order the cup, but no food

Can you go in and only order the cup? My daughter wants one, but the only reservation I could get was for 1 person right after we eat at the Plaza. I was just wondering if one of us could go in and only order the cup, but no food
This is okay!

Just bought 2! It's not on the menu but I saw a bunch of people with them. I think it's $9 for just the cup, and $13 if you get it with a drink.

How do you all wash the cup? Is it dishwasher safe? I love the way it looks, but seems like it would be difficult to get really clean around the rose.

How long will this likely stick around? Probably not still available in September right? I really want this.

Discontinued
and anyone who pre-ordered with their meal
is supposedly getting emails telling them so
and it's been removed from their order.

This is okay!

You cannot just get the cup. I tried to do this a few days ago and had to order something. The cast member wasn't really friendly about it either, so I'm thinking quite a few people must try to do this. They still had them as of Friday. There are a lot selling on ebay (I actually bought 2 and listed one).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter