EMH?

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
Does HS and AK ever have PM EMH or just morning one's. from the park hours on MDE I am not seeing PM EMH for these 2 parks. thanks

Does HS and AK ever have PM EMH or just morning one's. from the park hours on MDE I am not seeing PM EMH for these 2 parks. thanks

HS hasn't had them for quite some time now. Many of us were hoping AK would be put into the rotation after it's summer, every night EMH, but alas, it appears they are not going to do that.

AK had PM emh every night for about 3-4 months for Pandora opening. If their not doing it yet, AK will sometime in the near future likely return to having emh.

I wouldn't count on HS until the expansion's open up

If their not doing it yet, AK will sometime in the near future likely return to having emh.

Would love for this to be true, but considering September didn't have any, and none on the calendar for October, it looks to me like they've decided it's not worth the cost to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter