EMH - Annual Pass?

mmb

Earning My Ears
Can Annual Passholders use EMH?? I am assumming yes, but just want to be sure. Also, when/where do you get the times/days for the EMH and which park they pertain to?

Thanks!!

EMH is for anyone staying at any of the on-site Disney resorts (maybe Swan/Dolphin, and 1 or 2 of the Downtown Disney hotel...I can't remember right now). It doesn't matter what type of ticket you have, as long as you have your valid resort ID. But, if you are staying off-site, even if you have an AP, you are not eligible. HTH!

mmb said:
Can Annual Passholders use EMH?? I am assumming yes, but just want to be sure. Also, when/where do you get the times/days for the EMH and which park they pertain to?

Thanks!!

If you are staying at a Disney resort, you are eligible for EMH. If you are not staying at a Disney resort on property, you are not eligible for EMH. Doesn't matter whether you have an AP, PAP, old park hopper or MYW ticket. Only hotel that is not directly on Disney property, but is eligible for EMH is the DTD Hilton.

SyracuseWolvrine said:
Swan/Dolphin and Shades of Green are also eligible.

Yep, they are both on the Disney property. But it was good to point that out. Thanks.

Deb & Bill said:
Yep, they are both on the Disney property. But it was good to point that out. Thanks.

The Hilton is on Disney Property too. In fact - that Athletic Building in between the Grosvenor and the Best Western was originally used as the Disney World welcome/preview center. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter