EMH and October 2005 trip

kirbsam

<marquee><font color=green>Everyone at the nude be
Is EMH a done deal for the rest of the year? In our October trip, we had planned to stay at the CR for the first four nights of our trip and YC the next four nights, due to traditional EE days. Now it makes more sense for our family and our touring habits to stay at YC for the first four days of our trip and CR for the last four days. If EMH is permanent at least for the rest of the year, I would change my plans. I don't want to change them and have to change them back. I quess I am looking for thoughts on this subject. Do you think this is a short trial period, or is this how it is going to remain? Thanks for any advice.

Just a personal opinion, I think it's too early to tell. Disney has been known so many times to change things on a whim. It's a hard call to make. I think it's really going to take a few months before we see....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter