Emerald Club Question

Mady/Sophiemom

<font color=purple>Needing to clean, makes me feel
Will I get a card in the mail?

The evening that I joined my printer wasn't working, and I thouhgt I saved it, to print later. Well- Guess what- I didn't.

Anyway, will I get a card, or did I have to print it then. I Have the E-mail confirming that I joined. That should be prove for the booth right?

TIA :flower:

Yes you'll get a a card and an agreement contract. Hopefully when you set up your profile you asked to receive email specials. They are often running specials and it's helpful to know. Did you also set up in your profile if you want frequent flyer rewards or extra day rewards. I use the extra day rewards. You receive 1 point for every 4 days (or 1 point for a rental shorter than 4 days) . After you receive 7 points you get 1 free day to use on a future rental. Sometimes they run specials where the rewards are doubled.

I did check that I wanted e-mails, and also the extra day rewards.

Thanks for the quick reply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter