embellishment swap-signups closed!

Got everyone up to here. I did add 2 more groups as there were people yesterday who showed interest and haven't signed up yet. i will keep sign ups open until friday. If you want to join more groups just let me know. This is great..thanks for all the interest. I will pm on Friday with my address etc.

Okay...I'll pick goldfish shaped brads, metallic eyelets, Christmas buttons - if you don't have enough room for me to do 3, just let me know and I'll cut out one or two as needed.

I do have a question, though. Do we not send a bag with our exchange stuff in it for ourselves (swap card?)?

This sounds like a great swap idea - would be something that would be great to have a few times a year.

Have you added MissBubbles....You don't send in your exchange items..you keep them at your home. You just send in a swap card with each of your bags of items. It will have the group number, your screen name and your real name. that way it saves on postage as you won't have yours going back to you. hope this helps.

I'd like to sign up for diecut tags (after talking with twingle3 a few times... :teeth: ). Can I be added to 2 groups please?

Can I have Library pockets in 2 groups please?

ETA: I just re read the rules so please do
Group 8- Pink Prima flowers
Group 9-Seafoam and Vineyard Library Pockets
Group 10-Raven and Cottonwood Library Pockets

Can you sign me up for:
Group 8 Pink Fiber
Group 9 Prima Flowers, beige/ivory--not on your list, is that still ok?
Group 10 Buttons (I'll get back to you with the color)

Lookin' good ladies. I'm getting very excited. all the different embellishments. wow!!

Should be caught up to here. Please double check me as it isn't hard for me to make a mistake.

caught up to here!!!!

let me know if we need to add more groups. I'll be more than happy to.

Group 5: Shaped Clips
Group 6: Bottle Caps
Group 7: Metal Embellishments

Does this work?
Just let me know if it does not.
Shawna

thats great Mickeyteacher.

Only one spot left everyone. Also, if anyone else is interested I will be more than happy to open more spots. Everyone needs embellishments. I can't wait to go shopping. This is a ton of fun.

fanofthemouse and yodasmom got you added. okay now i have opened an 11th group. and here i thought i would have problems filling 4 groups of 5. if there are any others interested there are three spots left in the last group.

fanofthemouse--got you in. if there is more interest in the next couple of days will open more groups.
thanks everyone.

I'll join one more group if that helps you out.

whatever you would like to do patchchild. that is fine with me. just let me know. thanks

To help close this out.. I'll help... If the spot is still open...

I'll take jewels in the last group....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter