Embassy Suites suggestions

amandam

Earning My Ears
Hello - we are planning a trip to Disney World in November or December. Will do 2-3 days in Universal and 5-6 days in Disney. We love Embassy Suites and should have enough Hilton Honors points by then to stay for 9 nights FREE! YEA! We are looking at two different Emb. SUites - one is on Lake Ave. and one on International. They both seem pretty close to both parks. We would like to be the most convenient to Disney. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

THANKS!
Amanda

Both are pretty close, we have stayed at both. But my favorite is the Pink one in Lake Buena Vista, Maybe 15 minutes tops from WDW.

We love Embassy suites and would be staying there if we could not stay on site. The one on Idrive is older and not quite as nice, but still a nice hotel.

How lucky are you? :thumbsup2

The LBV location is definitely closer to Disney. There are actually two locations on I Drive (the conv. ctr. location and the Jamaican Ct. location - both are older, but nice, properties). I've stayed at both of the I Drive hotels but not at LBV. However, there have been very favorable posts for the newer property.

sbclifton said:
The LBV location is definitely closer to Disney. There are actually two locations on I Drive (the conv. ctr. location and the Jamaican Ct. location - both are older, but nice, properties). I've stayed at both of the I Drive hotels but not at LBV. However, there have been very favorable posts for the newer property.

Do the Embassy Suites on Internation Dr . have a free shuttle to WDW?

Go to www.embassysuitesorlando.com and click on the International Drive (Convention Center) location. Go down to where the pictures are changing and read that part to the right of it. It says that shuttles are provided to the four Disney parks.

I would call the hotel directly though just to make sure and to find out how often the shuttles run.

BTW, this particular hotel has two different pools (one outside and one inside), and I think it has a trolley stop right in front in case you use that (but not sure about that).

I don't think the ES/JC location has transportation to Disney (but it might to Universal - can't remember for sure).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter