Embassy Suites South?

jillianjewels

Hot Momma!!
How long of a walk? Looking at a map it seems to be a 20-25 minute walk? We love to walk...:cheer2: Has anyone stayed here?
Thanks

It's quite a ways. I like to walk, too, but I probably wouldn't feel like walking that distance with all the walking I do in the parks. I bet it would take at least 30-35 minutes from the Disneyland exit to the hotel to walk, maybe more.

We stay there almost every trip- personally, I wouldn't walk it, it's pretty far. They have an ART shuttle that stops just outside that's usually pretty quick

It's a nice hotel and as you probably know the breakfasts are great! We enjoy being able to go back to hotel and have a bite to eat or a drink if we need it:cool1:

I wouldn't try to walk it. The blocks are very long and there is a lot of traffic from point A to point B. The above poster is correct there is a shuttle but we ended up driving instead of the crowded shuttle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter