Embassy Grand Beach

Robinrs

DIS Veteran
Any recent reviews of this property? I got a "can't miss" deal with them for next month and would like to know what others think of it.

I just got back about a month ago from Embassy Grand Beach and it was wonderful! You can't go wrong there. It's close to WDW, our 3 br. villa was absolutely awesome, the grounds were beautiful. Staff was attentive, friendly and polite... The ONLY problem we had was with parking if we came back late.. Snatch it up if you got a good deal!

Thanks so much, Melynny! I won't have to worry to much about coming back late, my son and I are always back early, we're not night people at all.

I have the one bedroom, that's really all we need and the layout looks great and big enough for just the two of us. I've become spoiled with the condos now and like the amenities they offer that the hotels don't .

Thanks again!
:teeth:

Could you let me know where you found this "cant miss deal" We are looking for a deal for the first week of august. We are DVC members and at this time on the wait list, since it so's late. DD is turning 21 on Aug. 3 and wanted to be in disney for the birthday. Thanks

Just had to post.. Aug 3rd is my B day too! Oh to be 21 again! and at WDW .. what could be better!

The 1 bedrooms are kind of small.. they are more like a lock off.. but they will be fine for you and your son. Also, they are much newer than the 3 bedrooms and a little further from the pool. Don't miss the activities at the pool, not sure how old your son is , but I was almost tempted to play with the kids! they did some really neat t shirt paint ing and they made some really cool paper hats that were decorated. They also had a very COOL ice cream social.. it cost a small amount can't remember now how much, but it was wonderful. I especially enjoyed feeding the small squirrells that hung out around the lake. Some were tame enough to take food out of my fingers.. not that I am reccomending that ... Always be wary of wild animals.. they are unpredictable.. but it was fun to watch them come down out of the trees for a chip.

Thanks, Melynny. I emailed Leslie on my "deal" .. :teeth:

My son is 10 but looks 15 and "not into" so called "kids activities"... :rolleyes: He likes the same crazy things that I do! We stayed in a 2 bedroom at Vistana and it was so big, the one seemed like enough this time.

I'm looking forward to it, we leave a week from today! :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter