Embarktion sit down lunch on Magic?

Dismama2

Mouseketeer
We were on the Wonder earlier this year and enjoyed lunch in the main dining room. I was curious if this is offered on other ships- particularly the Magic.

We were on the Wonder earlier this year and enjoyed lunch in the main dining room. I was curious if this is offered on other ships- particularly the Magic.

Yes it's a buffet on embarkation day.on the magic it's the restaurant that took parrot cay spot. Forget the name. Google search it's Cariocas

Yes it's a buffet on embarkation day.on the magic it's the restaurant that took parrot cay spot. Forget the name. Google search it's Cariocas

On the Wonder there was a sit down order from the menu lunch, not buffet. Wasn't sure if that was an option on other ships

On the Wonder there was a sit down order from the menu lunch, not buffet. Wasn't sure if that was an option on other ships
On the Wonder, they took out the buffet that used to be in Parrot Cay when they converted it to Tiana's Place. So it's a sit-down menu service there now on embarkation day.

The sit-down table service has moved to the Fantasy (maybe also the Dream) in Enchanted Garden. I don't know if it's moved to the Magic yet, but it probably will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter