• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Emailing positive comments

jackemail

Disney Veteran
I must have had the wrong email address for Disney Guest Communications, because my email was returned. I have searched on these forums, but evidently not well enough. Can someone give me the correct email address so I can send lots of praise Disney's way? Our recent trip had so many plusses--from clean parks and restrooms, outstanding cast members, wonderful hotel experiences--that I want to send praise for some specific cast members to Disney. Thanks!

I am very happy you had such a positive experience. We have been to Disney many times (over 15) and I am sad to report this past visit 9-21 to 9-27 was kind of depressing. Many restrooms were dirty, you could really see the wear and tear at the parks. I realize everyone needs to cut back including Disney to keep the bottom line in the black.

I can also say many CM's seem to be miserable, which doesn't make you feel like you are in the Happiest Place on Earth. I don't think I can say there was one really outgoing and happy CM that I met on my trip. (this won't stop me from returning) maybe not as soon as I would like.

Don't get me wrong I don't want to sound like a Debbie Downer

Did you try to email to this address?:)

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

I am very happy you had such a positive experience. We have been to Disney many times (over 15) and I am sad to report this past visit 9-21 to 9-27 was kind of depressing. Many restrooms were dirty, you could really see the wear and tear at the parks. I realize everyone needs to cut back including Disney to keep the bottom line in the black.

I can also say many CM's seem to be miserable, which doesn't make you feel like you are in the Happiest Place on Earth. I don't think I can say there was one really outgoing and happy CM that I met on my trip. (this won't stop me from returning) maybe not as soon as I would like.

Don't get me wrong I don't want to sound like a Debbie Downer

Did you try to email to this address?:)

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Hmm...that IS the address I used, and the email was returned. Guess I will try again.

Always strange how people there at about the same time have such varied experiences. We were there from 9/25 to Oct. 1. I found the parks and restrooms exceptionally clean, and ran into nothing but great cast members. Timing, I guess.

I had actually been looking for some kind of address to write a positive too. Does anyone have a mailing address?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter