Emailing positive comments

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by jackemail, Oct 6, 2008.

1. jackemail

jackemail Disney Veteran

I must have had the wrong email address for Disney Guest Communications, because my email was returned. I have searched on these forums, but evidently not well enough. Can someone give me the correct email address so I can send lots of praise Disney's way? Our recent trip had so many plusses--from clean parks and restrooms, outstanding cast members, wonderful hotel experiences--that I want to send praise for some specific cast members to Disney. Thanks!

2. dward1961

dward1961 Mouseketeer

I am very happy you had such a positive experience. We have been to Disney many times (over 15) and I am sad to report this past visit 9-21 to 9-27 was kind of depressing. Many restrooms were dirty, you could really see the wear and tear at the parks. I realize everyone needs to cut back including Disney to keep the bottom line in the black.

I can also say many CM's seem to be miserable, which doesn't make you feel like you are in the Happiest Place on Earth. I don't think I can say there was one really outgoing and happy CM that I met on my trip. (this won't stop me from returning) maybe not as soon as I would like.

Don't get me wrong I don't want to sound like a Debbie Downer

Did you try to email to this address?:)

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort.

-->

to hide this advert.
  4. jackemail

jackemail Disney Veteran

Hmm...that IS the address I used, and the email was returned. Guess I will try again.

Always strange how people there at about the same time have such varied experiences. We were there from 9/25 to Oct. 1. I found the parks and restrooms exceptionally clean, and ran into nothing but great cast members. Timing, I guess.

5. Disneyadore

Disneyadore DIS Veteran

Sorry wrong topic

6. jackemail

jackemail Disney Veteran

Thanks--will try all of the above email addresses!

7. DjdBrit

DjdBrit DIS Veteran

I had actually been looking for some kind of address to write a positive too. Does anyone have a mailing address?

8. DjdBrit

DjdBrit DIS Veteran

Sorry to post again I want to make sure I subscribe to this :)