• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

email pals wanted.....

eeyorerulz

Mouseketeer
Hi.

Living in Australia is hard, it costs as much t oget to uSA as it does to book
a room!! I would really like ot find someone that is willing ot share in the
future, and yes female and no snorer!! I don;t snore, am 30 etc, and easy
going. I have met a few freinds ont he internet last year,and we had
never met, and i stayed wit hmy friend for a week in LAs Vegas, and we
got along liek a house on fire. I doubt I would get to the world for at least
anouther year, so that is plenty of time ot get ot know someone.

You guys are all SO lucky ot be able to do this al lthe time, our aussie
dollar is only worth 50 cents and dropping, so cost is doubled or
everything. I understand some people wanting ot be alone etc, but i ahve
no friends into Disney, and there fore have no choice.

If anyone is willing ot getot know me, that would be great, I am told i am
easy going, and alot of fun!!

I'd be glad to be your email pal, but I'm not planning a solo trip to WDW any time soon. I'm part of one of those "mature couples" ;)

Katholyn

I'm always interested in finding others with whom to share some e-mails. Feel free to click the e-mail button at the bottom of my reply here to e-mail me.

Although I don't snore, I wouldn't be qualifed to share lodging as I am male. This doesn't, however, preclude the option to share some e-mails and chat about Disney, the US, Australia, etc.

Bob

Well, I'm female, 29+ and I live in Orlando....
Plus, I've always been intrigued by Australia...

So, feel free to email me or whatever. And when you come to visit the World, definitely let me know. I'm always happy to have an excuse to head down to the parks. :D

Hi,

My computer is being upgraded, and as soon as i get it back I will email you all!! I am in a cafe and barely have nough time ot clean out my inbox, let alone write an email!!!

Thank you!!!

I'd be happy to be your e-pal. Send a note anytime. :D

definitely write - I go to WDW a lot - new people are always fun.

I am taking my friends a married couple this December we are staying in a 2-bedroom
villa at OKW. So if you want - write me-

Hi Guys,

Sorry I ahven;t yet emailed you all yet, Besides computer problems ( there is a hold up getting the right memory I want), I am in the middle of moving house. Please feel free to email me though, and i promise as soon as I can, I will email you.

Take care,

Vicki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter