Email Notification Issues

BroadwayHermione5

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

So for a while I was not getting any email notifications regarding comments or replies to any posts I made or was following. Nothing went to junk and my settings on here were and still are clicked on to receive email notifications. All of a sudden this morning I woke up to a gazillion (alright not a gazillion but dozens) of emails from the boards that were notifications, even though when I just logged on there were only nine (9) and most of the emails I received were from notifications starting earlier this week.

Anyone else going through similar issues?

I figured I'd jump on here and let the mods know!

Thanks all,

BH5

Yep, as a new member, I needed to confirm my email account, and every time i requested the account verification email, it never came. then today, I got all of them.

I have been utterly inundated with emails from Disboards this morning. I even turned off all notifications and they are still coming in like crazy. They seem to all be coming from the last month or so.

Yep, as a new member, I needed to confirm my email account, and every time i requested the account verification email, it never came. then today, I got all of them.
I remember doing that when I first started on the boards, but I've been on for years now-wonder if an update caused it or the fact I have been visiting at various times than I did previously

I have been utterly inundated with emails from Disboards this morning. I even turned off all notifications and they are still coming in like crazy. They seem to all be coming from the last month or so.
I hope the servers are ok-another reason why I wanted this thread to be seen and hopefully the mods (who we honestly don't deserve as they are all freaking awesome) see it.

There have been threads on the Tech Support forum. After the boards moved servers earlier this month emails notifications stopped working. The webmasters have been working on issues related to the move and the emails are finally coming through again this morning.

Hi all,

So for a while I was not getting any email notifications regarding comments or replies to any posts I made or was following. Nothing went to junk and my settings on here were and still are clicked on to receive email notifications. All of a sudden this morning I woke up to a gazillion (alright not a gazillion but dozens) of emails from the boards that were notifications, even though when I just logged on there were only nine (9) and most of the emails I received were from notifications starting earlier this week.

Thanks all,

BH5
Yes, Dis filled my inbox this morning with old notifications. It was quite annoying.

There have been threads on the Tech Support forum. After the boards moved servers earlier this month emails notifications stopped working. The webmasters have been working on issues related to the move and the emails are finally coming through again this morning.
Thank you for the update! Mod team is the best around!

Hi all,

Thanks all,

BH5
Hi there! Yes! Me too I’m trying to send messages, but unable to send messages I’m confused.,,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter