• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Email for dining reservations

milan15

Mouseketeer
I have previously always called to setup any dining reservations, but now that they have an email system I was interested to test it out. So, of course, I now can't find the email.

would someone please post a link or just what the email address is?

I'm sure it's just right under my nose but I seriously can't seem to find it.

I had a decent experience with them. I had emailed requesting a reservation, and they responded the next day - note that I emailed them after hours, so I thought I got a good response.

I e-mailed yesterday and heard back within about 2 hours. You do need to tell them:

Your name, phone number, date you are requesting, restaurant, and breakfast/lunch/dinner. I also included a time frame, like I said Carnation Cafe lunch between 12 and 1.

I have made 3 reservations for July. I heard back quickly and got reservations within 5 minutes of what I had requested for all 3. Pretty easy and quick.

I e-mailed yesterday and heard back within about 2 hours. You do need to tell them:

Your name, phone number, date you are requesting, restaurant, and breakfast/lunch/dinner. I also included a time frame, like I said Carnation Cafe lunch between 12 and 1.

Thank you Lissame!

For those who have used the email method for Blue Bayou, can you request a waterside table?

I've had really positive experience with emailing them. I made 3 reservations, asked questions and made changes. I love not having to wait on hold. Even if Disney has the best hold music!

For those who have used the email method for Blue Bayou, can you request a waterside table?

You can't request a waterside table through your reservation. You just need to show up early and request it. They say they will make a note of it, but it's been my experience that it's not the case.

Thanks for asking this and to who posted the link! I'm 60 days out and just emailed in my dining reservations for Goofy's Kitchen. I like the first dinner seating so I wanted to get my reservation in as soon as possible. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter