Elvis Cirque Show

I saw the show. The ticket price was a bit exorbitant (I paid the full $200 for a great up-close seat) but it was really great. Some numbers were jaw-dropping like Jailhouse Rock but it definitely didn't seem like a Cirque show. More like a great, well-produced Elvis tribute show.

If you're looking for the technically astounding, stunt-filled Cirque that Cirque is known for, I'd probably check out another show. But for a song and dance-filled Elvis tribute in the heart of Las Vegas, it was very entertaining and enjoyable.

Just saw it a few weekends ago. Not the best Cirque show, by a long shot. I wouldn't see it a second time. Honestly, I thought the merchandise was better than the show (got the greatest pair of Elvis/Vegas pop art boxer shorts for sleepwear purposes!). Went with 3 friends and we all agreed the show was more like a regular stage show and not a Cirque show. It only included the most basic Cirque elements: trampoline stuff and some people hanging from the rafters, twirling around. The music sounded great, but I wouldn't go to the show, unless you use a really good ticket discount or you're a MASSIVE Elvis fan.

Go down to the Mirage and see "Love" instead. I've seen it twice and would go again. A spectacular show!

I actually work at a different cirque show, I have seen...well them all :P

My opinion, Elvis was not that amazing at all, unless you really love the music. Love, Mystere, Zumanity, are all excellent ones :)

My husband & I are also going next month. This sounds like something we would enjoy, but the prices are steep. Maybe this can be our one big splurge, and we will go. I just started looking at events during our stay, today, and haven't found much. I wish Kathy Griffin was going to be there.

I just priced it out. It would cost $385 for two seats, which includes tax.

I just priced it out. It would cost $385 for two seats, which includes tax.

If you haven't already, be sure to check prices with the "Summer promotion tickets" offer on the arialasvegas.com Viva Elvis page (in the right hand column). That's what my friends and I used and it made the tickets MUCH cheaper!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter