• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Elsa & Anna

blf14

Mouseketeer
Are they really only available as a meet and greet in Epcot? And... that’s it? Or am I missing something? Hard to believe they wouldn’t be at any meals or other opportunities!

Are they really only available as a meet and greet in Epcot? And... that’s it? Or am I missing something? Hard to believe they wouldn’t be at any meals or other opportunities!
They’re in the FoF parade in MK and the Frozen Singalong in DHS.

They don’t need to appear at dining meals because those meals sell out with the other Princesses and characters.

That is the only place you can actually meet them, but you will see them from afar during the afternoon parade at MK, and I think they are in the welcome show in the morning as well... They have a nice area in Epcot for their meet and greet

Sigh... we were REALLY wanting to skip Epcot this trip. But my youngest (who has been several times but doesn’t remember, making this her first “real” trip) REALLY wants to meet E&A.

It is a nice meet if you go. The house is set up nicely and there is lots to see. However, when we went, in March, we waited less than 10 minutes to meet them both. They meet in the same room but you meet them one after the other.

It is a nice meet if you go. The house is set up nicely and there is lots to see. However, when we went, in March, we waited less than 10 minutes to meet them both. They meet in the same room but you meet them one after the other.

You said however. When I read however, I'm expecting something bad. It's good you waited less than 10 minutes, yes? I understand they are in the same room. So what would you say were the total minutes you met both? 5-7 minutes after autographs and pictures?

It was a good meet. The entire meet was probably 20 minutes or less with autographs and pictures. There was lots of discussion with my son (he was the one who wanted to meet them) as well. I know that there are days when the lines are long so we might have just hit it at the right time.

It was a good meet. The entire meet was probably 20 minutes or less with autographs and pictures. There was lots of discussion with my son (he was the one who wanted to meet them) as well. I know that there are days when the lines are long so we might have just hit it at the right time.

20 minutes?! Wow! That's awesome! My son wants to meet them too. Surprisingly, he wants to meet all the princesses with me. So I'm going to make sure to do some of his favorite meet and greets too.

20 minutes?! Wow! That's awesome! My son wants to meet them too. Surprisingly, he wants to meet all the princesses with me. So I'm going to make sure to do some of his favorite meet and greets too.
20 min is about as long as it gets actually. Not at all unusual. Most of the time, it's less.

The last time we went the posted wait was 30 minutes. The actual wait was around 10 minutes. It was just after a brief rainstorm so we may have gotten lucky.

Go before the new movie comes out and Frozen interest sky rockets again.

It took three times going by Norway until we found a wait time less then 30 mins. The first time at 9:15 am had a 50 min wait and the second at about 3 had a 45 minute wait. In the morning I asked the CM if it was really that long and she said it was (and the line was well into the outdoor queue). We went by a third time after dinner and the wait was about 15 (7:30 ish). Maybe it was just a bad day (crowd level of 4 though) or they were down a "friend" that day but waits can definitely be longer.

They’re in the FoF parade in MK and the Frozen Singalong in DHS.

They don’t need to appear at dining meals because those meals sell out with the other Princesses and characters.

Are they still in Royal Friendship Faire at MK too? They were in January.

OP, we have done the Epcot meet and greet 3 times. Once the posted wait was 30 minutes and we would be bumping right up to our Akershus ADR. We asked the CM if she thought it would be cutting it too close and she said the line was actually shorter. We only waited 10 minutes and had time to spare before our ADR. This was around 10:30 am.

The other two times were around the same time of day and we waited a maximum of 15 minutes each time, wait was also posted higher. The line moves very swiftly and it has been an amazing meet and greet there all 3 times. It’s one of my favorite meet and greet spots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter