Elsa, Anna, and Olaf

grapefruitjellybean

Mouseketeer
Hi
Where can I see the Frozen gang? Is there a restaurant or a special appearance I need to book? Sorry I don’t know much about Disney and how these things work, Im just starting my research now. My daughter is obsessed with Olaf and I would love to surprise her. Thanks!

Hi
Where can I see the Frozen gang? Is there a restaurant or a special appearance I need to book? Sorry I don’t know much about Disney and how these things work, Im just starting my research now. My daughter is obsessed with Olaf and I would love to surprise her. Thanks!
Olaf meets at HS, and there’s a Frozen sing along your Daughter might like.

Elsa and Anna meet in the Norway pavilion at Epcot.

They are not at any character meals
Just the meet and greets that the PP mentioned.

There is also a Frozen ride in Norway near their Meet and Greet.

Anna and Elsa are also in the Festival of Fantasy parade at MK. Olaf is part of the float that they are on during the parade.

Anna, Elsa, and Olaf can all be seen together during the Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire stage show that takes place in front of the castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter