Eligibility Question

CurleeQ

Earning My Ears
Hello! I have a quick question on DCP eligibility. I have a BA degree but I'm considering changing fields.This fall I'm taking a class at a community college to test the waters. Since I'm only taking one class, I'll be considered a part time student but non-degree/non matriculating. Would I be eligible for DCP? Has anyone taken just one class and been accepted the program?

Thank you!

I think you are. In my program there was a 50 year old who took a photography course at their community college and got in. That was her only course.

I already got my bachelor's degree a few years ago, I was taking classes this past semester and got in for the fall.

You just need to be enrolled in at least one class at an accredited university/college/etc. You don't need to be seeking a degree and Disney does not factor in whether you are a part or full time student!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter