Elf Island Log in problem

beejer

Earning My Ears
When i try to log in elf island, my computer puts up a warning that elf island wants my computer username and password. Why is this happening? I can't log in with computer info or elf island info.

When i try to log in elf island, my computer puts up a warning that elf island wants my computer username and password. Why is this happening? I can't log in with computer info or elf island info.

During beta, EI is only open from 4pm-10pm EST. :)

If it is the 2 fields on the top right of the registration page regarding a contact name parental approval, simply enter the same email address in both fields.

It tripped me up too.

Thank you for your help. I emailed them and they said I was not in their database even though I pre-registered before the rest of my family who are already playing. At first I could not re-enter my info but finally was able to pre-register with my title. Thanks to all who helped here and on elfisland. Now I just have to wait for my boat.

Thank you for your help. I emailed them and they said I was not in their database even though I pre-registered before the rest of my family who are already playing. At first I could not re-enter my info but finally was able to pre-register with my title. Thanks to all who helped here and on elfisland. Now I just have to wait for my boat.

Glad it was sorted and hopefully you will be sailing soon! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter