Elf Island Blog 11/18 Longer Hours

Bugdozer

<font color=royal blue>One day at a time.<br>Yeste
Elf Island is increasing our hours of operation beginning Friday!
November 18th, 2008

Due to the overwhelming demand, starting this Friday, Elf Island will open the Island at 10:00 am ET and close at 1:00 am ET. By increasing our hours, we are allowing many of you worldwide fans a chance to sample our world – enjoy!

To those who are regular elves to our Island, this time expansion will give you more time to chat with fellow elves, and to play games and explore our immersive environments. Look for ANOTHER exciting announcement to hit our blog tomorrow!

Bug

For some strange reason, when vmk closed, dh thought I would start falling asleep sooner. After 3 years of 1:00 closing dances, I just can't fall asleep before 1:00 am.

So "Yay!" for the return of the 1:00 closing dance! Now if only I could teach my elf to dance...............:banana:

Thank you, Bug, for posting the new opening hours!

I think I had asked about them on another thread but my post somehow seems to not be on there!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter