Elevators at CSR?

disneyjunebug

Three greatest guys in the world: Bill Nye, Micke
We just switched our stay in November from CBR to CSR and saved $$$ thanks to the lovely fall code. Now I am worried that I will get on an upper floor and there will be no elevator. I have arthritis and I usually can walk pretty well, but can't do stairs well at all!

We had a preferred room at CBR and we have a waterview room at CSR. Does anyone know if they have elevators in the buildings? It stated before on my ressie that I needed a ground floor room. I'm hoping that will carry over with the new reservation too.

Any help or comments would be appreciated!

They had them in the buildings I was in. I don't know about every building, but you can get one if you need one, I'd think. :)

I did not have elevators at CBR.

I stayed there in 2006 and had a 2nd floor room and we always used the elevator when we were too tired to walk up the stairs so you should have no problem. Hope that helps! :thumbsup2

We have had elevators in every building in CSR we have stayed at. I am pretty sure all the buildings have elevators. I haven't stayed at a WDW resort yet that didn't have elevators.

Thanks so much for the information! That puts my mind to ease!

All building at CSR have elevators. That is also where the ice and soda machines are located.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter