Elevator Music from Aulani

Looptyloo

Mouseketeer
Please forgive me if this is old news, but I know I have seen other posts about/mentioning the elevator music at the Aulani. Today, I asked at the gift shop if any of the elevator music was available on CD. I had asked before and was told no, but figured if I (and others) continue to ask, maybe word would travel up the chain that there is enough demand for it. Well, today she told me yes! (but sadly, it was a no on the Christmas music that they were playing). So I bought the CD, there are 13 songs and by looking on Amazon it looks like it was released in late October. It is available at least from Amazon for download and maybe other places, too. It is called Mele from Aunty's Beach House, Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa

I just wanted to share, maybe a great Christmas gift or something :music:

Going to list the songs, just in case someone wants to know. I will just put the English name, not the Hawaiian translation.

1. The Bare Necessities
2. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah
3. Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride
4. Under the Sea
5. Welcome
6. You've Got a Friend in Me
7. Be Our Guest
8. Colors of the Wind
9. We Belong Together
10. That's How You Know
11. It's a Small World
12. I Just Can't Wait to Be King
13. When You Wish Upon a Star

Thanks for sharing! I just found it on Spotify, so I'd imagine Apple Music has it too!

Yay! I have been hoping they would come out with this! I checked and it is on itunes as well.

Merry Christmas to me!!! But I won't make myself wait until the end of the month, I'll buy this tonight! Thank you for sharing!!

OMG-OMG-OMG-THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! This is amazing, my family will be so happy, thanks for sharing!

OH, that's wonderful! I can't tell you how many "you weirdo" looks I got as I sang along on all my elevator rides in May/June. :)

And with all the bounceback offers I keep getting mailed and emailed to me... um, probably a good marketing tool!!

Tried to buy the physical CD yesterday but they were sold out. Bummed, because it can't be purchased anywhere else (or through Disney mail-order merch - I tried). Just not a download person, and since we'll likely never return to Aulani, I guess we're out of luck. ☹️

Tried to buy the physical CD yesterday but they were sold out. Bummed, because it can't be purchased anywhere else (or through Disney mail-order merch - I tried). Just not a download person, and since we'll likely never return to Aulani, I guess we're out of luck. ☹️

I bet someone visiting Aulani in the future would be willing to get the cd and send it to you. Did you check both gift shops? I think they had it in both, if I remember correctly.

Actually, I live on the island so if you want me to check sometime and send you a CD, I'd be willing to set it up with you :stitch:

I know this is a really old thread, but I got a bit home sick yesterday after going through our Aulani pictures and it got me thinking, because of this I found the music on Apple music, thought I'd bring it up so more people can remember their trip :)

The music is so uplifting and inspiring too.

My daughter runs to it and any time I am wanting to pick my spirits up I listen to it.

I'm glad this post came back. We visited Hawaii and Aulani for the first time in May, 2017 for our 40th and loved the music, but couldn't find the CD before we left. In November we were at WDW and were walking through the gift shop downstairs at Poly and there it was!! So an early Xmas present last year for us! We play it all the time in the car and it still brings back great memories of our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!