Electrical Water Pageant Viewing (MK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpb718

DIS Veteran
When leaving MK, where along the waterway would be the best place to view the Electrical Water Pageant?

Well I know the EWP is not HEA but I was hoping for something a little more than the equivalent of "anywhere with a clear view of the castle". I'm assuming that the EWP goes from left to right facing the lagoon, but wasn't sure if unobstructed views would be better heading on the right side towards the GF/Poly boats or left towards the back of the bus area.

Well I know the EWP is not HEA but I was hoping for something a little more than the equivalent of "anywhere with a clear view of the castle".

Ouch.

Why so angry a response?

Last edited:
Robo is right you can see it any where I saw it waiting for (I think) the buss going back to pop

Maybe my gauge is off from dealing with actual angry people for 12 hours a day as a living, but his response didn’t come off as “so angry” to me :confused3

Maybe not angry but definitely snarky.

This I can agree with. But I also like snarky lol.

Anyway, to your question OP, last time I saw EWP was a couple years ago at the Poly. I felt like it was a really good view from there if you can make it over there to watch it.

My response was definitely not angry. I thought Robo's initial response was a bit flippant, so I responded in kind using the same words. Sometimes it's so hard to judge snarky vs non-snarky on the internet. If in truth the answer to where the best place to watch EWP is like the answer to where the best place is to watch Illuminations from at EPCOT, than his response could have couched it in that manner.

The Most Magical Viewing Places
Discover great places to view the Pageant—and then watch the Happily Ever After spectacular!

Recommended viewing locations include:

Please note that all show times are approximate and may vary by several minutes. All entertainment is subject to change and may be cancelled in cases of inclement weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter