Electrical Parade- What Time for locations?

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

We will be staying at GFVs but on a night we will have two newbies with us, we plan on walking to Poly for a visit/drink and then heading to BLT for ToTW.
Wondering what time the Electrical Parade is and approximately what time it reaches the Poly or GF? Is it the same time each evening? I'm specifically wondering about Friday, September 7.

Thank you.

Go to MDE click on the entertainment tab and filter to the hotel you want to see the schedule

Thank you. I went on to the Park Hours before posting. I'll dig further into the site.
Thank you.

Wow, so kind for looking. Thank you so much! I appreciate your help!

Just a word of caution, Disney’s website and app are full of slightly misleading and sometimes conflicting EWP timing info. The exact EWP time moves around a bit as the HEA time moves around over the course of the year. For example, HEA is at 9:15pm this summer. EWP will make its stop either before or after that time when it conflicts with HEA.

Just to be clear, your question actually relates to the "Electrical Water Pageant."
The "Electrical Parade" (actually, the "Main Street Electrical Parade") is a completely different event.
MSEP is no longer performed at WDW, but (and the reason I'm bringing this up)
MSEP is being brought back to Disneyland in California this year...
Nightly, Aug. 2 thru Sept. 30. (And, these kind of things have a way of sometimes being "extended.")

And, sometimes, just SOMETIMES, a parade that runs at Disneyland will end up making the long trip over to WDW.
(We can dream, can't we?)

Last edited:
Posting to add actual experiences from this past week:

Poly: 8:40pm

GF: 8:55pm

Reminder that things can shift around as HEA changes over the course of the year. HEA is currently at 9:15pm.

FWIW!

Thank you. I went on to the Park Hours before posting. I'll dig further into the site.
Thank you.
I got this from MDE. I didnt find it under "entertainment" anywhere - I searched it..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter