Electric Water Pageant Schedule

c4241

Mouseketeer
<center>
bookgr.gif

We will be at WDW 12-1 to 12-11. I know that the parks have "off season" hourly changes. My question is....will this change the Electric Water Pageant times? In all my visits I've never seen this event and I would like to catch it this time. Thanks.

<marquee behavior="alternate"><font size=+1 color=red <marquee> ºoº...We are going to Disneyworld...ºoº</MARQUEE></marquee>

I don't know the answer to your question, so I'm going to bump this back to page one for you.

HI! I would call the front desk at either WL, Fort Wilderness, Contempaoray, or GF, depending on which resort you plan to view it from. They could tell you whether park hours effect the times or not...just a thought.

Melissa

Got this off of Deb's site:
Although the pageant generally follows the schedule below, check with the Guest Services Desk at your Magic Kingdom Resort for times during your stay.

Polynesian Resort -- 9:00pm
Grand Floridian -- 9:15pm
Wilderness Lodge -- 9:35pm
Fort Wilderness -- 9:45pm
Contemporary Resort -- 10:05pm
Magic Kingdom -- 10:20pm (only during extended MK park
hours)

Note that when the Magic Kingdom Fireworks are scheduled for 9:00pm, the Electrical Water Pageant runs about 7-20 minutes later.

You can see it in Seven Seas Lagoon around 9:15 each night.::yes:: If weather allows:wave2: You could see it from beach at Poly resort.CM said this was longest running show or parade at WDW.I guess it started almost the night they opened the gates to MK way back when MK was only park.:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter