Electric Umbrella has expensive buns!

BuzznBelle'sMom said:
You know that the budget board people will jsut start bringing their own extra buns. Heck, they'll probably start a "leftover bun swap" for those who don't finish a pack of 8!
Hey! I resemble that remark!

Signed,
A proud Budget Board person (who'd be too embarassed to bring her own burger buns into a restaurant!) :teeth:

TDC Nala said:
I used to post this but apparently people who order extra buns don't want half a burger, they're out to get another whole burger.
I know - I think I learned the concept from you :) So, then all that math we learnt in school all them years back were wrong? Two halves DON'T make a whole??? Oh, no. What am I going to do now? Deep breath. Breathe... breathe... breathe... I know! I'll go to Disney World!

OP - we know you weren't trying to cheat, and that your issue is the difference in price. On the other hand, as I pointed out, a single restaurant charges $3 more for the SAME item, depending what time of day you order it. That makes less sense that a hotel restaurant charging one price for an off-menu item than a park restaurant charges for the same item.

If you order one double cheeseburger and cut it in half, each of the two people sharing it gets an entire burger and an entire slice of cheese. In fact, if you're sharing with a child who only eats a couple/few bites, it makes even more sense to cut it into quarters, or at least cut one half in half.

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Signed,
A proud Budget Board person (who'd be too embarassed to bring her own burger buns into a restaurant!) :teeth:

I was only half-kidding! I know a lot of people buy/bring groceries, and if I did, and bought my own rolls, and had a few left over, I probably WOULD throw them in the fridge for my POP fridge swap! As it happens, we don't vacation like that (DH would KILL me!). But if someone wants to bring/share buns, it wouldn't bother me at all.

Nah, don't worry - we're a hardy bunch over there. Go ahead and tease us about our money-saving ways. We'll be laughing all the way to Disney World :teeth:

Hey, it's tough to be a bug! Especially a tasty one...especially when McDonald's is trying to keep costs down...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter