Electric Parade Priority Seating

pattievers

<font color=00CC66>Victim of a drive-by tag...<br>
We made reservations for dessert during the parade.

Unfortunately...this is one area where they REALLY messed up. I picked up my tickets, and was told the area might change.

When I was in the park the day before my reservations, I didn't see any area...so I went to Guest Relations the morning of my reservations. I was told everything was fine and where to go.

When we arrived at Sun Plaza...no one knew what we were talking about. They said they would do something (which ended up being send us to the vinery for a picnic - after we already had dinner). I decided to go to Guest Relations again - which caused a cast member to be verry rude with my husband....he didn't like it that I didn't wait for his answer - which was unacceptable.

Anyway...there is no more dessert. There may/or may not be a dessert buffet near the warf area.

There is still a picnic area in front of the winery....but you can get better seats in the Vineyard room....for less money...with a four course dinner!

We had the winetasters dinner the night before this fiasco. We had reservations for 8...they held our pasta course until after the parade. It was all wonderful.

Pass holders get half off one persons meal (though I am not sure when that ends). Kids eat free. Our bill for four was about $100 way less than $40 per person for a box lunch!

Patti

We had priority seating at Sun Plaza. My family was the only ones there that night. We had excellent service. My daughter really enjoyed the show.

Kevin

I had the priority seating at wine tasting area (can't recall the name) It was $41.00, they served a glass of wine, a fruit/cheese/vegatable platter (enormous) and a tasty baguette. Great service, relaxing. The view was perfect for watching the parade, but the metal railing leading up the ramp broke a small amount of the lower portions of my pictures. The lucky folks in the restraunt up above probable had the best deal, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter