Electric Parade Help? Will It Run Through Oct?

Mboothby

Mandiemouse
We're tryin' to find out if the Electric Parade will be running through
Oct. Anyone know? I was sure it was a permanent fixture there now, but
then, it might be seasonal. Any help would be great!

When I spoke to the CM this weekend she said that the electrical parade right now has been extended till 9/30. The electrical parade has been extended several times so she though it will likely be extended again.:bounce:

Please oh Please Oh PLEASE!! Let it be extended through November. We will be there then end of October because of the parade!!

WDW2002

Just keep your fingers crossed that the parade will be extended till after you stay there. Its a great show to see.:smooth:

Just saw times for mid-September and DCA closes at 6:00PM! Could they still be running? Would it be dark enough?

Maybe it will be staying open later on the weekends like Disneyland sometimes does on off season. I know they only run the Fantasmic & Believe on the weekends in the off season. I hope this is what will happen because we are scheduled to go in early October and want to see the parade also:pinkbounc

OKay, I strained my eyes to read the bottom of the commercial that is running about the Parade and kids free. And it stated that travel must be completed by Dec 29? So one would take from that that the parade would have to be still running through Dec 29th.

As doodlebug said, I think they will cut back on performances to Weekends, hopefully Fri-Sun. I might have to change my resservations if they only show it on Sat&Sun.

I've been trying to watch for dates on all of the advertising that going on in Seattle.

We'll be there Mon-Thurs (10/15-10/18). Looks like my streak of not seeing MSEP will continue beyond 31 years. This from someone who grew up there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!