Eight Magical Meals in Disney!

DisneyJillian18

Mouseketeer
Hello all!
And welcome to my first ever Dining Review!
I'm Jillian, and on this trip with me was my boyfriend J.

wdw2016255552901530.jpeg
We were in Disney from September 8th-September 16th!
If you are interested in our nine magical days, head over to my trip report!
Here I am!

I'll be updating my dining review based solely on the meal that we had that day, and of course my trip report will be a little more detailed!
Glad to have you along for the ride!

Meal One: Splitsville

Last edited:
Our first meal of the trip was in Disney Springs, at Splitsville!
DSCN8387.jpg
Neither one of us had eaten here before, but the menu looked great!
We were actually able to check-in for our reservation 30 minutes early, we were starving!

The restaurant was empty at 6:00 PM on a Thursday!
We were sat on the second floor, with a little bit of a view.
DSCN8388.JPG
Sorry it's a little dark, didn't want to turn on the flash on those two ladies eating. :blush:
Our waitress came out quickly and brought our drinks.
She also brought us our menus, and talked to us a little about the items they had, and what we received as we were on the dining plan.
She gave us a little while to look over them, and we quickly decided what we both wanted.

J ordered the Deluxe Cheeseburger-$15.00
I ordered California Roll Sushi-$11.00
Our food took no time at all time to come out! I would say less than 10 minutes from the time we ordered.
DSCN8391.JPG
J's cheeseburger with fries.

DSCN8392.JPG
My California Roll

J said his burger was great, and that he would certainly order it again.
My sushi was good as well, they do bring out soy sauce for you to use. I felt like the sushi was fresh.
20160908_190934.jpg
I even made a "happy plate!"
For dessert J and I both ordered the Ghirardelli Brownie a la Mode-$6.00
My brownie came out with a candle for my birthday! It was really cute!
20160908_191523.jpg
J mentioned to the waitress how much we enjoyed these, and she asked if we would both like a glass of milk to go with it!
That sounded amazing, and she brought us both out two huge glasses!
It really went well with the brownie and ice-cream.
We unfortunately did not make "happy plates" with our desserts, but they were delicious!
As I had ordered water with my meal, our waitress used my drink as one of the milks, and didn't charge us for the other glass of milk, which I thought was very sweet of her.
Overall our experience here was very good.
We both said we would come back, and I don't find the food to be very expensive at all.
Honestly, it may be a waste of a dining credit unless you plan on ordering whatever cost the most on the menu.
We don't think of the dining plan like that, but I know some do!
Splitsville gets an A!

Tune in soon for our next Magical Meal!

We also loved our meal at Splitsville last summer although it was one of the few restaurants that made our kids order off the kids menu even though we had the deluxe dining plan.

Our first meal of the trip was in Disney Springs, at Splitsville!
View attachment 199429
Neither one of us had eaten here before, but the menu looked great!
We were actually able to check-in for our reservation 30 minutes early, we were starving!

The restaurant was empty at 6:00 PM on a Thursday!
We were sat on the second floor, with a little bit of a view.
View attachment 199430
Sorry it's a little dark, didn't want to turn on the flash on those two ladies eating. :blush:
Our waitress came out quickly and brought our drinks.
She also brought us our menus, and talked to us a little about the items they had, and what we received as we were on the dining plan.
She gave us a little while to look over them, and we quickly decided what we both wanted.

J ordered the Deluxe Cheeseburger-$15.00
I ordered California Roll Sushi-$11.00
Our food took no time at all time to come out! I would say less than 10 minutes from the time we ordered.
View attachment 199437
J's cheeseburger with fries.

View attachment 199438
My California Roll

J said his burger was great, and that he would certainly order it again.
My sushi was good as well, they do bring out soy sauce for you to use. I felt like the sushi was fresh.
View attachment 199439
I even made a "happy plate!"
For dessert J and I both ordered the Ghirardelli Brownie a la Mode-$6.00
My brownie came out with a candle for my birthday! It was really cute!
View attachment 199441
J mentioned to the waitress how much we enjoyed these, and she asked if we would both like a glass of milk to go with it!
That sounded amazing, and she brought us both out two huge glasses!
It really went well with the brownie and ice-cream.
We unfortunately did not make "happy plates" with our desserts, but they were delicious!
As I had ordered water with my meal, our waitress used my drink as one of the milks, and didn't charge us for the other glass of milk, which I thought was very sweet of her.
Overall our experience here was very good.
We both said we would come back, and I don't find the food to be very expensive at all.
Honestly, it may be a waste of a dining credit unless you plan on ordering whatever cost the most on the menu.
We don't think of the dining plan like that, but I know some do!
Splitsville gets an A!

Tune in soon for our next Magical Meal!
Mmmm we had those burgers a couple of years ago, absolutely delicious, but I lost the game of bowling so it's a bitter sweet memory :sad2:

Joining!
Going to Splitsville for the first time next month but to bowl,so not sure we'll eat. The menu and your food look good though!

We've only been to Splitsville once, a few years ago, and really enjoyed it. My husband keeps bugging me to go back! Maybe this upcoming trip. So many restaurants, so little time!

We also loved our meal at Splitsville last summer although it was one of the few restaurants that made our kids order off the kids menu even though we had the deluxe dining plan.
That kind of stinks! But glad to hear y'all still enjoyed the meal!

We've only been to Splitsville once, a few years ago, and really enjoyed it. My husband keeps bugging me to go back! Maybe this upcoming trip. So many restaurants, so little time!
I feel the same way! e are starting to have favorites too, so it's hard to get a good mix of favorites and new places!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter