ECV rental

CTDisneyfan816

DIS Veteran
I just looked online and found Disney does not accept reservations for ECVs. Note I am staying offsite with friends and going to park solo so my only option is to pick up at park. It said quantities are limited so get there early. I will be at Epcot 12/10, AK 12/12, MK 12/13 and maybe Epcot 12/14. Do I have to arrive for rope drop to have a chance or if I get there at 10 or 11 will that be too late?

I can get there at 9. My main concern is if even that wouldn’t at least make it highly probable. I did try the rental place mentioned in the FAQ thread but they don’t deliver to the parks

It sounds like the issue is that you'd be unable to transport the ECV from your friends' house to the park (and back again), and that's why you need to rent one at the park? Is it a car space issue or that you'll be traveling solo and therefore not have an extra set of hands?

It sounds like the issue is that you'd be unable to transport the ECV from your friends' house to the park (and back again), and that's why you need to rent one at the park? Is it a car space issue or that you'll be traveling solo and therefore not have an extra set of hands?

I am going solo. I also do not know the kind of car I will have. Talking it over with my friend I am just going to be there at rope drop. I can’t imagine they will be gone that soon.

I am going solo. I also do not know the kind of car I will have. Talking it over with my friend I am just going to be there at rope drop. I can’t imagine they will be gone that soon.
you should be fine if you get to the park at rope drop or close to rope drop

Many offsite companies rent ECVs that can be broken down and put in the back of a car, if you aren't going to have anyone in the backseat, virtually any car should be able to accommodate such an ECV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!