Economical way to get from Sanford Orlando airport to Bonnet Creek?

reeltherapy

Earning My Ears
We need to get from Sanford Orlando airport to Wyndham Bonnet Creek on March 29th then back on April 6th. After looking (and bidding) at rental car prices on Priceline it looks like it'll cost us $400-$500 for the week for a rental car...that's ridiculous! What have others used? Shuttles? Towncar services? Any advice? We'll need to stop for a few groceries on the way to the resort and we'll have 3 adults and a 5 month old baby. Thanks!

:) Tiffany Towncar will pick you up at Sanford and round trip is $230.

:) We never use Magical Express and have only used Tiffany for abu t7-8 trips. Great drivers, on time and pleasant. I will book with them in May and again Oct.

:) Sorry for all the posts...you get a 30 minute grocery stop with them

We have a Ford Edge reserved from Avis for mid-June for $169 plus taxes and fees, minus an Entertainment Book coupon - total cost is right around $200 for the week. I don't know if the coupon code will work for your dates, but the code can be found in a thread or two on these forums.

Thanks all, I ended up getting a Budget Intermediate SUV for $167 a week. Used a coupon code that was posted earlier and very happy!

:) Sorry for all the posts...you get a 30 minute grocery stop with them
Ummm, you could have just edited your original post each time you thought of something else....that happens to me all the time!!!:thumbsup2

Try Budget and the "Wendie" special on the front page of the Budget site you can get an SUV for $235 including taxes:
https://www.budget.com/budgetWeb/ht...l?&ICID=homepage_billboard&IID=wendie_sp_2012

You can also add a $25 coupon "MUWZ023" (note: it may not be taken off, the rate rules say no extra coupons, but there have been reports that the coupon is being applied when people return the car): http://www.budget.com/budgetWeb/htm...25offwkly.html?BCD=X793200&CPN=MUWZ023&logo=1

Rate ( USD )

167.00 car
summ_plus.gif
options
summ_plus.gif
taxes & fees
$ 235.34 TOTAL

DW rate terms
summ_bullet.gif
8 day 0 hour rental
summ_bullet.gif
unlimited free miles
summ_bullet.gif
4 day 3 hour minimum rental required
summ_bullet.gif
14 day maximum rental allowed

summ_change_tab.gif

Pick-up: SANDFORD ORLANDO INTL AIRPORT - SFB
moreInfo.gif

SANFORD , FL
Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:00 PM

Return: same as pick-up location
Fri, 6 Apr 2012 12:00 PM

summ_change_tab.gif

Car
ford_escape_4wd_2011_rate.gif
FORD ESCAPE
or similar
summ_bullet.gif
intermediate SUV
summ_bullet.gif
automatic
summ_bullet.gif
air conditioned

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter