EBTA 2022...any thoughts?

Toulou

Mouseketeer
I'm just wondering if it's going to go. If there's no WBTA to get back here then how will it still go? The Magic will be in Europe this summer. It's just that I once again have this and b2b Med planned. I don't even know anymore.

They didn’t do an EBTA with passengers to get to Europe last year, either. But it’s there.

Will it resume it’s posted schedule after the U.K. residents’ sailings? We‘re still in that holding pattern.

I’m guessing no WBTA with passengers this fall, due to length of the cruise. By next May to go EB, possibly.

No one knows anymore, not just you. Limbo is better as a dance than as a state of being. Hope things work out for you. A B2B TA/Med is fun.

I'm just wondering if it's going to go. If there's no WBTA to get back here then how will it still go? The Magic will be in Europe this summer. It's just that I once again have this and b2b Med planned. I don't even know anymore.

My husband and I were just talking about this as we are booked on the 2022 EBTA. Unless they start cancelling more of the Magic's fall / winter sailings from the US, I'm not going to worry about it too much. But I'm certainly not going to be making any concrete plans for hotels / flights anytime soon either. 8-)

At this point, I doubt DCL even knows. It all depends on so many factors, most of which are out of their control. All we can do is wait and see.

When was there a WBTA in April on the Magic?
Edit. I guess you mean it was announced April 6th. Sorry senior moment I guess.

You are correct, DCL announced on April 6, 2021 that the 2021 WBTA was officially cancelled. The itinerary actually was pulled from DCL's website on November 23, 2020 with the rest of the cruises that were longer than 7 nights, but not officially cancelled then. Unfortunately, I'm painfully aware of these dates only because we were booked on that cruise. :( Everything for it was already planned and booked (International flights, hotels, private tours, etc.) so we've spent the last week and a half cancelling reservations and trying to get our money back or vouchers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter