Ebay???

LSU

Mouseketeer
I'm new here...advice, please!

Would you purchase a rental from ebay? There is an offer for Marriott Grande Vista Resort in Orlando for 7 nights for $749.99 for a 1bdr suite. We have reserved this already for $1015. This is a difference of $265 - but I'm not comfortable w/immediate full payment online thru ebay. It is offered by CrusadeTravel.

Does anyone have any experience with them?

thanks in advance! :)

Does the seller have good feedback? If not, don't even think about it.

Secondly, make sure you use your credit card. Not paypal. Paypal will do little or nothing to help you if you for whatever reason need to get your money back. Now, if necessary you can pay through paypal with your credit card, but I would try to do it directly through the hotel/TA.

Does the seller have good feedback? If not, don't even think about it.

Secondly, make sure you use your credit card. Not paypal. Paypal will do little or nothing to help you if you for whatever reason need to get your money back. Now, if necessary you can pay through paypal with your credit card, but I would try to do it directly through the hotel/TA.

Thanks so much for the advice. I think their feedback was 99% positive and I didn't see any negative comments in the last 12 months. I definitely plan to use a credit card. thanks again!

I do vacation rentals in Marco Island and alot of my owners put their units up on Ebay...they never had any problems...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter