Ebay

princess jackson

DIS Veteran
Just received a email from ebay stating they are suspending my account.

I DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT!!!!!!!

Has anyone else received this.

There has been lots of spam recently ~ I usually ignore it and I've got an account with eBay.

Yeah, this email shows up a lot. It's actually phishing, they are trying to capture your information. Just delete it!

I had one of these yesterday and today from Paypal, thanking me for my payment to somebody in the States For $378.00 for a set of glof clubs, I didnt click on any of the links but forwarded to paypal who have confirmed it is a bogus email. :confused3

Hi

We get lots of them especially from Halifax Bank saying they are updating thier systems and they need me to clarify my information. I just delete them. Same with Abbey, Natwest, Paypal, Ebay etc.... I must get about 2 a day and it does drive me crazy, but dont click on the link or give out any information. Always open say Ebay on a new window and let them know about the bogus email if you want to report it.

:sad2:

There are a number of bogus emails from eBay and Paypal doing the rounds, do not respond to them.

DH got one yesterday from someone offering him a 2nd chance offer on something he'd bid on last week!!! We dont think its from the orginal seller as he hasn't heard anything :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter