Ebay question - ID Verified?

Planogirl

I feel the nerd in me stirring
I'm almost ready to try my luck with ebay to help pay for our trip but I'm confused about the ID Verified option. Is this a good thing or is it unnecessary?

Some sellers choose to get ID Verified through eBay as an extra sign of security for buyers. When a member gets ID Verified, a third-party company working with eBay confirms the member's identity by cross checking their contact information across consumer and business databases.

You'll see (the ID Verify icon) in verified members' feedback profiles.

Once you have successfully passed the ID Verify process, a $5 fee will be charged to your eBay account.

Whether or not you actually "need" it is up to you. From a buyer's perspective, this may be something I'd look at, but (positive) feedback would seem more important. I've been on ebay for many years, and I have had much success selling, (I have 100% pos feedback), yet I'm not ID verified.

Thanks for the info. I think that I'll skip it, at least for now. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter