Ebay Phone Number?

Virgo10

<font color=darkorchid>Really, this year there's n
Does anyone know if Ebay has a phone number you can call to ask questions. My son's g/f had her credit card number taken and used. She had to cancel the card. In the meantime Ebay tried to get their monthly charges and couldn't. Now she's trying to add a new card but she can't do it. Repeated emails have not solved the problem. The last email from Ebay said her account would be reinstated if she added a new card. The problem is Ebay's site won't let her do that!

Any help would be most appreciated. I've looked all over the site for a phone number and can't find any sign of one.

Roberta

Go the the main page and click on the icon for LIVE help. They are great and can get you help or direct you what to do. I had my ENITRE ebay account suspened while out of town because some one hijacked my ebay username and my email account. How they new this person was'nt me i'll never know but i was so great they went thru and verified i was me and boom i was reset and back ebaying again.

Thanks so much. I'll give this information to my son.

Roberta

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter