Ebay is doing a YOAMD vacation giveaway!

kaysmommie

DIS Veteran
Hello,
I was sent and email from ebay that all registered ebays users can enter to win a Disney vacation Nov. 24-Dec 3. You can even enter without making a purchase. Some of the prizes are really good! Every day the prizes are different, but still some sort of vacation pkg. Also you can complete a Hidden Mickey's page and get 5 more chances to win :) Good luck everyone!

I saw that today as well! OMG how easy was that Hidden Mickey thing? I doubt I'll win anything, but how fantastic would it be????

I found 3 of the micky's (cloud, grass, light post)- couldn't make out the fourth. Also, is the castle in Fantasy land?

CindyandBrice said:
I found 3 of the micky's (cloud, grass, light post)- couldn't make out the fourth. Also, is the castle in Fantasy land?
I guess the Castle would be considered fantasyland but the confusing part is the photo was taken from Tommorland looking at the castle. Now I can't even remember where the fourth Mickey was. I already did todays but some of the mickey's are on lines 4 & 5 so I never know for sure which is right. Good luck.

The ones that are in between 2 #s on the grid, I pick the one where most of the Mickey is. Like on today's, there's one in Mickey between 5 & 6 but it looks like most of it is in 5 so that's what I put.

In case anyone needs help finding today's, here they are:

Mickey 5 in the tree, Donlald 4 on Spaceship Earth, Goofy 2 in the sky (this one if fully in the 2 grid), and Goofy 5 in the trees. All of them except for Goofy 2 look sorta of in between two #s.

Thanks for the help. Again, I found 3 of the 4 -- you helped me with the fourth. Good Luck to you!!! THanks
Cindy

CindyandBrice said:
http://www.winit.ebay.com/

I am not familiar with today's photo. Would someone help me on this?

Thanks
Cindy

I think it's the Haunted Mansion but I'm not sure which park it is in. My first guess would be MK but I haven't been there in a couple of years so I don't remember exactly what it looks like.

I see they clarified the rules to say that if a hidden mickey is split fairly evenly between two squares, both squares will count as 'correct' for that HM.

I hope we are right. If anyone thinks different could you let us know. I would love it if a diser won one of these prizes.

You guys may be right. But I chose something totally different. Is it only your last guess that counts or do we get as many tries as we want?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter