Ebassy Suites Jamaican Court ??????

CPM

<font color=blue>Stands up in the Spider-Man ride
Has anyone stayed at Embassy Suites Jamiacan Court? I have a couple of nights booked before my next Portofino trip & wanted to make sure it was decent. Thanks! :)

Cooked to order breakfasts are great, location is good and the hotel is well maintained. The suites are not tht big and the pool is not really themed (but has an indoor section). I think the hotel is excellent for the money.

We stayed there for two weeks last year and LOVED it!
The staff were all very friendly (Especially the bar staff ;) )
The lobby was beautiful and the room very nice.
The only slight dissappointment was the pool which is pretty small with half indoors and half out. But we had it to ourselves most of the time.
The free breakfasts are terrific and so are the free drinks in the evening! :p
The hotel is ideally situated for all the restaurants on I-drive.
Highly recommended - we'd be going back there this year if the new hard rock hotel hadn't tempted us away!

Thanks for your responses! And yes Xavier I too would be staying at the HRH if they had room at the Inn! LOL But I guess I'll rough it for a couple of days, and earn some more Hilton Honors points in the mean time. Too bad about the pool, are there any room requests I should make?

I think all the rooms are pretty much the same. We were on the second floor which we found very convenient for the bar and Breakfast and the stairs down to the pool at the back of the building. But the top floors would offer a better view of Orlando.
The lobby area really is a treat with a waterfall and stream! (Hope the HRH lives up to it's reputation this year!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter