Easyjet Winter flights up for sale

tiring_day

<font color=green>Founder member of the DJP<br><fo
Hi

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet but Easyjet from Newcastle flights are now available up to 10th February 2010, unsure on other airports.

We have just booked an early January trip as we loved our trip this January so much.

Roll on Disney getting the hotels up, will try using my Shareholder discount, WOOHOO.

Thanks

steve

Was just coming to post the same thing :) Having said that, the prices are fairly hefty - no real cheapies like they used to be years ago - even the baggage prices and price for a baby on lap have increased :(

I'm wondering whether to hold off booking in the hope they have a sale - anyone know if they are likely to have a winter sale before end Nov/early Dec?? Flights for us were almost £500 which considering one is an infant (lap) so doesn't pay as such, is fairly steep. This is when I wish we lived near Eurostar or that they did a Disney train later in the day so us Northeners could at least have a chance of getting down to London in time for it without needing a nightstop in the City! :rolleyes1

We have booked ours for Jan and it cost £170 for the 3 of us (all with seats). This is the cheapest we have ever had flights to Paris. I suppose it depends on what time of the year you are after and how popular it is.

steve

I wish there was a Eurostar thing up here too! There should be one train that goes from the top of Scotland to Disneyland! ::yes:: We bought our Easyjet tickets for September (So not winter) about a month ago and they were £137 for the two of us.... I didn't think it was too bad really!

Bob xoxoxoxox

Yes Eurostar would be a dream, until then Easyjet will have to do.

steve

ooh a Eurostar link would be just fab :goodvibes did I imagine that there is one from Manchester ?

We took Eurostar last October as even with the over night stop in London it was actually cheaper than Easyjet from Newcastle but I think I may have to price up the dates we're considering, thanks for posting this :)

mine are a bit more expensive than I thought but I suppose 180 for return early november isnt to bad. Not sure weather I should wait or not though?!

I have a solution - EVERYONE MOVE IN WITH ME :goodvibes

I am 5 mins from Ashford International and with Disney two hours away you are all welcome!

I move later this year to a bigger house, perhaps I should start up a guest room and have you all stay over lol :-)

Seriously though, when you love next to something it doesn't mean you'd use it......I've used it twice!! And when I lived 15 mins from Disney World I went er, twice. I should be ashamed of myself!!

Now I am just waiting for Disney to release the rooms for January. I hope the low season is going to be the same as last year or it's gonna be expensive to stay on site. Just checked and Disney didn't release them until the end of July.

steve

Now I am just waiting for Disney to release the rooms for January. I hope the low season is going to be the same as last year or it's gonna be expensive to stay on site. Just checked and Disney didn't release them until the end of July.

steve

Hello,

How can I find out when they started selling the December dates last year please?

Hello,

How can I find out when they started selling the December dates last year please?

Oh god my typing finger must be tired. They released the dates I believe on 27th May last year, not sure where my mind got July from. It would be very close to that as J Marley posted on that date (05-27-2008, 01:29 PM ), advising they were released.

steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter