• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easy Question, just can't get search to work :(

tink2020

Suddenly Tagless!
I'm sorry for starting this new thread. The search function hasn't been working for me for over an hour, and I've gone through several pages looking for threads to find this answer, with no luck -- even though I know I've seen it asked!

When we are in port at Nassau, we are doing a morning excursion, and returning around 1pm. For the afternoon, we want to spend some time walking around the city. I originally thought we would do lunch somewhere there, but now I would also like to get on the ship to change from our excursion, which means we could grab a bite to eat then.

It is possible to get back on the ship while it's docked, and then leave again correct? I know we have to have our KTTW but is that it? It seems it should be no problem since it doesn't require tendering.

Thanks in advance! :goodvibes

No problems at all getting off and on the ship while it is docked. As you stated, you will need your KTTW card, as well as a photo ID.

For your information, each time you get on the ship, all your belongings are sent through a scanner (like at the airport), so try not to be carrying more than necessary if you are going to be doing this a number of times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter