Easy/Good place to eat outside the parks?

toodles12

Earning My Ears
This has probably been asked a million times, but can you give me suggestions on a decent/quick place we can grab some dinner on our way back to Magic Kingdom (from AoA) after naps. I know there are a ton of places to chose from, but I’m not all that familiar with transportation and the layout of WDW. I’m not really sure what route the bus from AoA to MK takes…or how often they stop along the way. I’ve looked at the WDW map, but sometimes I think things appear to be “along the way” when in fact it’s kind of a pain to get in and out of. We’ll be having a character lunch at CP that afternoon, so we don’t really need to be “wow’d” with a big dining experience. We’ll be anxious to get back to the park, I’m sure. I’d rather eat before we get inside MK. Maybe there’s somewhere outside of Epcot we could eat, and then take the Monorail over to MK?? Nothing that requires a reservation.

Thanks!

Well for starters, your bus to AOA will not stop anywhre once you get on at MK. it's not like a city bus with many stops, it just gets you from point A to Point B.
You have a few different options. You can of course eat at MK again, or you can eat at your resort at the food court (or you could even walk over to POP and try their food court). You can also go to MK and then hop on the monorail and try one of the QS (quick service) places at one of the resorts around the MK. The Poly has a nice QS place with many options and a decent amount of seating.
Your choices outside of Epcot are few and you would have to walk through Epcot in order to get to them - they are on the Boardwalk (or take the bus to HS and walk to the Boardwalk). Yet the only Boardwalk restaurants for a more casual grab and go are the QS of the resorts or the Pizza window. I really don't think going to Epcot just to walk through it to get to the Pizza window would be your best option.
I would stick with MK dining or the resorts around that area.
Enjoy!

Try Contempo Cafe at CR. One monorail stop from MK or you can walk on the path. Plenty of seating and good food choices. Plus kids will likely find it cool that they can look up and see the monorail passing through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter