Easy carry for the KTTW?

robinsegg

DIS Veteran
Hi!
I'm looking to go with a 10yo, 8yo, 1yo, hubby and me. Any ideas on an easy way for the kids (esp) to carry their KTTW for fastpass and park entry?
Thanks!
Rachel

I vote carry them for them. Too easy for them to lose regardless and one person from the group will go to get the fastpasses anyway so that person should hold all of them (or that's what we do anyway).

I keep all our KTTW cards/fastpasses/annual passes in the clear pocket of my lanyard.

Clear plastic pouch attached to lanyard, just make sure that the pouch closes with a zipper like thing, mine didn't close and I lost a PhotoPass:upsidedow once....

I carry all the KTTW cards -- even my husbands! lol! I am usually the fast past runner and it is just easier if I carry them instead of having to collect them every time I need to get a fast pass.

Plus, I wouldn't let my kids carry them even if we weren't doing fast passes out of fear that they would lose them.

you could get them one of those string type wallets that had a clear ID front to keep around their necks. The cost about $4.00 at office depot / staples. HTH

I bought a passporter to carry all my cards, and room keys in. It also has a little hidden zipper compartment for cash. Google search for the passporter and you will not be disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter