Easy activity without kids

traveler_t

Earning My Ears
So I registered the kids to Aunty's Beach House for a few hours and looking for activities for myself in a short driving distance. Looking for easy sport activity such as:

• Easy-Moderate hike
  • Easy kayak activity (not in open sea) or other water activity that does not require a lot of effort. I think surfing / SUP is out of question due to this.
  • Easy ATV tour. Coral Crater Adventure Park advertise themselves as challenging / "ninja" level, anyone tried it?

Hopefully those examples are effective. Needs to be a short driving distance. Would appreciate more ideas!

Aulani I don't think is really in a part of the island where there is anything like that within a short distance.

So I registered the kids to Aunty's Beach House for a few hours and looking for activities for myself in a short driving distance. Looking for easy sport activity such as:

• Easy-Moderate hike
  • Easy kayak activity (not in open sea) or other water activity that does not require a lot of effort. I think surfing / SUP is out of question due to this.
  • Easy ATV tour. Coral Crater Adventure Park advertise themselves as challenging / "ninja" level, anyone tried it?

Hopefully those examples are effective. Needs to be a short driving distance. Would appreciate more ideas!
SUP right in the lagoon is pretty easy, and fun.

Most of these types of activities are pretty far away on other parts of the island. Maybe you could call the concierge desk as Aulani and see if they are aware of any such activities nearby.

You can walk along the beach to go puddle jumping in the tide pools. It leads to some small beaches and flat rocks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter